Learn How To Save
On Your Utility Bills.
Saving Energy Saves Our Planet … and Saves You Money.
• Just like a car, scheduling regular maintenance will ensure that your HVAC system performs efficiently.
• Change HVAC filters regularly. Dirty filters overwork your equipment and contribute to poor indoor air quality.
• Install an Energy Star qualified programmable thermostat to optimize heating and cooling and save energy dollars.
• Use drapes and solar screens to minimize summer heat-gain and maximize it during the winter months.
• Using fans can help indoor temperatures feel significantly cooler. Each degree of a higher temperature can save up to 3% on cooling costs.
• Weatherize your home with weather stripping and caulking.
We are an Energy Star Partner with the US Enviromental protection agency (EPA) promoting products that use less energy while providing the same or better performance than conventional designs.